Green lands filled with the gentle rustling of leaves and fleeting magic. The quiet Druid Forest has become home to many small creatures: rabbits, sentient mushrooms, forest spirits, and others.
However, the forest holds many secrets, and every stroll through it can turn into a wondrous adventure or an unexpected encounter.
- Pepyaka’s House – a comfy apartment inside a carrot tree.
- Boggy Swamps – a classic and integral part of the forest.
- Shaman’s Hut – a solitary shack in the heart of the Swamps.
- Griblandia – a village of sentient mushrooms, where metals and Pepyaka are prohibited (because Pepyaka eats mushrooms).
- Hidden Grove – a place hidden from prying eyes (and feet), the abode of fairies and the Forest Enchantress.
- Kummakivi – a massive boulder unbelievably balanced on a small pebble. They say the entire Peplandia rests on this stone.
- Forest Sauna – no one knows its exact location, as you can stumble upon it only by chance. Typically, it reveals to weary travelers who have lost their way.
- «Kahvitupa» – a woodland coffee house offering the best coffee in the area.
- Calm Pond – in which definitely no one lives.