At first glance, the Mighty Mountains are uninhabited and inaccessible. Nevertheless, it is a home to a variety of creatures, from tiny to gigantic.
According to legend, however, a strong-willed and pure-hearted traveler can find the path to the Heart of the Mountain. But what awaits him there, the legend is silent.
- Crystal Cave – a place of amazing beauty that hides the legendary statue of the Crystal Carrot.
- Kivimaa – settlement of sentient minerals.
- Witch’s Hut – an inconspicuous house at the foot of the mountains.
- Gigantti’s Bed – according to legends, it is located far in the mountains, but it can only be recognized from the vantage point of a bird’s flight.
- Krampus’s Den – dwelling of the Longest Night’s main antagonist.
- Ruins of the Carrot Temple – the remains of a once majestic temple, which over time became a dangerous and therefore incredibly curious place.